Arkansas is a state located in the southern region of the United States. Known for its natural beauty and diverse culture, the state offers a wide range of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy.
Here I have shared lots of Maps. You can use any Map of Arkansas for any kind of purpose. You can download High-quality images from the links given just below each map. HD images are suitable for Printing purposes.
Map of Arkansas Pointing Countries
Arkansas Population Map
No higher resolution available. Arkansas_population_map.png (504 × 446 pixels, file size: 128 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Arkansas Area Code map
No higher resolution available. AR_area_codes.png (300 × 262 pixels, file size: 47 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Arkansas Regions Colored With Names
Size of this preview: 692 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 277 × 240 pixels | 554 × 480 pixels | 887 × 768 pixels | 1,182 × 1,024 pixels | 2,364 × 2,048 pixels. Original file (2,364 × 2,048 pixels, file size: 459 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Detailed Map of Arkansas HD
Size of this preview: 711 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 285 × 240 pixels | 569 × 480 pixels | 911 × 768 pixels | 1,215 × 1,024 pixels | 2,429 × 2,048 pixels | 3,482 × 2,936 pixels. Original file (3,482 × 2,936 pixels, file size: 3.47 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Population density of Arkansas counties (2020)
Size of this preview: 679 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 272 × 240 pixels | 543 × 480 pixels | 869 × 768 pixels | 1,159 × 1,024 pixels | 2,319 × 2,048 pixels | 3,943 × 3,483 pixels. Original file (3,943 × 3,483 pixels, file size: 896 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Majority minority counties in Arkansas 2020 Census
Size of this preview: 749 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 300 × 240 pixels | 600 × 480 pixels | 960 × 768 pixels | 1,280 × 1,024 pixels | 2,560 × 2,048 pixels | 4,816 × 3,853 pixels. Original file (4,816 × 3,853 pixels, file size: 1.18 MB, MIME type: image/png)
Facts and Guides (Map of Arkansas)
|Part of||United States|
|Named after||Sioux word for "downstream place"|
|Location||South-Central region of the US|
|State Nickname||The Natural State|
|Population||3,013,756 (2020 est.)|
|Origin of State Name||Sioux word for "downstream place"|
|State Flower||Apple blossom|
|State Bird||Northern mockingbird|
|State Game||White-tailed deer|
|State Song||"Arkansas", written by Eva Ware Barnett and adopted in 1987|
|Nickname||The Natural State|
|10 Largest Cities||Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, Rogers, North Little Rock, Bentonville, Pine Bluff, Hot Springs|
|5 Smallest Cities||Gravette, Bull Shoals, Johnson, Coal Hill, Horseshoe Bend|
|Land Area||52,068 sq mi (134,771 sq km)|
|Water Area||1,110 sq mi (2,875 sq km)|
|Timezone||UTC-6 (Central Time Zone)|
|Population||3,013,756 (2020 est.)|
|Population Rank in US||33rd|
|Highest Point||Mount Magazine, 2,753 ft (839 m)|
|Lowest Point||Ouachita River, 55 ft (17 m)|
|Lowest Temperature Record||-29 °F (-34 °C) on February 13, 1905, in Pond|
|Highest Temperature Record||120 °F (49 °C) on August 10, 1936, in Ozark|
|Elevation above Sea Level||Average elevation is 650 ft (198 m)|
|Joined the Union||June 15, 1836 (25th state)|
|Legislative Body||Arkansas General Assembly (bicameral)|
|Executive Body||Governor and Cabinet|
|Highest Judicial Authority||Arkansas Supreme Court|
|Official Language||None (English is the de facto language)|
|Anthem||"Arkansas", written by Eva Ware Barnett and adopted in 1987|
|State Route||Highway 10|
|Airports||Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (Little Rock), Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (Bentonville), Fort Smith Regional Airport|
|Area Code||501, 870, 479, 501, 870, 479, 870, 501, 479, 870|
|Bordering States||Missouri (north), Tennessee (east), Mississippi (southeast), Louisiana (south), Texas (southwest), Oklahoma (west)|
|National Parks||Hot Springs National Park|
|Famous People||Bill Clinton (former President), Johnny Cash (musician), Maya Angelou (poet), Scottie Pippen (basketball player)|
- Arkansas was originally home to various Native American tribes, including the Quapaw and Osage.
- The state was explored by the French and later became part of the Louisiana Purchase.
- Arkansas became a territory in 1819 and a state in 1836, joining the Confederacy during the Civil War.
- After the war, Arkansas went through a period of Reconstruction and eventually became known for its timber and agricultural industries.
- Arkansas is located in the southeastern region of the United States.
- It is bordered by Missouri to the north, Tennessee to the east, Mississippi to the southeast, Louisiana to the south, Texas to the southwest, and Oklahoma to the west.
- The Mississippi River runs along the eastern border of the state.
- Arkansas is home to the Ozark and Ouachita Mountains, as well as the Arkansas River and numerous lakes and reservoirs.
- The state capital of Arkansas is Little Rock.
- The state nickname is the “Natural State” due to its beautiful scenery and natural resources.
- The state flower is the apple blossom and the state bird is the northern mockingbird.
- Arkansas is known for its production of rice, poultry, and soybeans.
- The state is also home to the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum in Little Rock.
Above I have shared Maps of Arkansas. Detailed map of Arkansas, population map, and all other maps are available to download above. Arkansas is a part of the United State. Visit Map Of America to download US MAPS.